How to increase your chances of getting pregnant
Have you been trying to conceive for a while without success? I understand that there is reason to be desperate, but you have to take certain steps to enlighten you a little more. If it is not done yet, ladies and gentlemen, go and consult the specialists of your reproductive system: either a gynecologist, an andrologist(the gynecologist for men) or even an endocrinologist. Let's say that if there was a particular condition that would prevent you from conceiving, it would be a shame to ignore it...
If age is not against you and you have confirmation that you do not suffer from medical conditions affecting your fertility, it is the right time(and here is a good reason for you) to adopt healthy lifestyle habits. Yes, lifestyle has an impact on... EVERYTHING.
In addition to tracking your ovulation cycle and increasing your sex frequency, here are some things you need to work on to put the odds on your side:
On a mental level
- Reduce your sources of stress
- Limit your screen time
- Set and respect your limits
- Go at your own pace
- Learn to trust yourself
- Simplify your life
- Give yourself more time to achieve your goals
- Live the life that suits you
- Remember to slow down from time to time
On an emotional level
- Get it off your chest
- Take some distance
- Spend time on what is worthwhile
- Treat yourself
- Make peace with what torments you
- Make the decisions that suit you
- Accept to live with a certain amount of unknown and uncertainty
- Surround yourself with caring people
- Don't face difficult times alone
On a physical level
- Stop junk food
- Be sure to drink quality water
- Move more
- Stop using illicit substances
- Avoid the use of drugs whenever possible
- Breathe fresh air
- Make sure you get restful sleep
- Stay away from toxic products
- Run away from electromagnetic waves as much as possible
In conclusion, take care of yourself.
Find out how naturopathy can help you
If you found this article useful, feel free to share it!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to be notified of all new content!