Do you love making your own products? Do you like everything natural? Do you avoid plastic to take care of the environment? We look a lot alike then! I share my mouthwash recipe with you, you will love it!
Here is what you need
- 15 g of djeka leaves
- 1 teaspoon of black tigernuts
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 cups of water
- 1 glass bottle
- 1 shot glass
How to do it?
- Make a decoction with the seeds and the stick.
- Infuse the leaves and add salt to the mixture.
- Let it cool.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bottle.
- Fill your shot glass with the mixture.
- Gargle for 1 min after brushing your teeth.
How does it work?
This mouthwash will purify your mouth, calm pain and inflammation, refresh your breath, prevent cavities.
How to store it?
Maximum 7 days in your bathroom or up to 14 days in your fridge.
Pregnant women and young children
If you like this kind of content, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social media to not miss anything!