Use and dosage
Here are some basic recommendations:
- keep them in a dry place, away from light.
- keep them in glass jars.
bring water to a boil --> off the heat, lid closed, let infuse for 15 min, 15g of leaves/flowers in a 16 oz cup of boiling water --> strain --> drink.
- bring 4 cups of water to a boil with a root(the pan must remain closed) --> lower the heat to medium --> let it heat for 10 min --> strain --> drink.
- bring to the boil for each cup of water, 1 tablespoon of seeds(the pan must remain closed) --> lower the heat to medium --> let it heat for 10 min --> strain --> drink.
NB: seeds and roots are reusable up to 3 times
add 1 to 2 teaspoons in your smoothies, shakes, yogurts etc.
- do not combine with medication.
- herbal teas : drink 2 to 3 cups/day for 3 weeks.
- supplements : take 1 to 2 tablespoons/day for 3 weeks.
NB: you can renew cures, however you must take a break of at least 1 week before starting another one.
Use 170g of plants for each liter of water. Depending on the type of plants, make an infusion or a decoction.
- for a cold bath: leave to cool with the lid closed at room temperature then in the refrigerator(the bath is cold at a temperature between 10 and 18.3°) --> filter --> pour the mixture into a basin --> s sit for 3 to 10 min.
- for a hot bath: let cool for a few minutes with the lid closed(the bath is taken as hot as comfort allows) --> filter --> pour the mixture into a basin --> wear stockings and take a blanket to cover your legs(we try to keep as much heat as possible) -> sit 10 to 15 min.
Finally, pat dry with a soft towel.
If necessary, repeat up to 3 times/day.