3 solutions for more sexual pleasure
Despite our exhausting lifestyle, we must neither forget to have pleasure nor share it with your significant other(s) (for the non-traditional ones). There are many reasons why couples separate: absence, infidelity, lack of investment in the relationship to name a few. To keep the harmony within the couple and I would even go so far as to say to keep the flame alive, everyone must do their part. It's not just on Valentine's Day that you have to pull out all the stops. You can experience magical moments every day, several times a week, several times a month. In short, everyone sets their own rules! Moments of gratitude, tenderness and intimacy before bed can only be appreciated and I think you agree with me. Love coaches say routine is a love killer so let's be creative, open-minded and naughty! Now let's talk about the benefits of the act. Here are the top 5:
- It helps fight depression. When there is an orgasm, a hormone called serotonin is released into the blood and affects mood, anxiety, motivation and happiness levels.
- It provides the same benefits as exercice: elimination of toxins, increased heart rate, activation of blood circulation, muscle building of the heart and the pelvic region in this specific case. Of course, you need to have a certain endurance in action to feel all this!
- It helps to sleep better. After orgasm, the body generates endorphins which creates a sleeping pill effect.
- It stimulates the libido: having sex often makes us want to have more. Who doesn't like to have fun? Who doesn't like to feel good? Nobody!
- It improves the relationship between you and your partner. I think you have already noticed that!
Did you know?
According to Frederick et al., 2018, 95% of heterosexual men reach orgasm during sex while in women it is 65%. For fear of disappointing their partner, some people feel obliged to pretend and it's a shame(read more about this subject). If you are one of these people, have you thought about consulting? Have you discussed the subject with your partner? Have you explored your body enough? Have you tried some remedies to boost your libido? As the saying goes, who seeks finds! For your information, the West African soil has 3 extraordinary plants that intensify sexual pleasure. These plants have been used forever, among other things, to spice up sex life and to prepare for the wedding night(the tradition advocates abstinence before marriage so when comes the time, it must be something memorable). Women back home say it's a surefire way to keep your man home. I have passed on the message to you, now you know what to do! (drum roll) Now let's talk about them:
- djeka: It helps to (re)muscle the perineum. Having a toned perineum means reducing pain during intercourse and also having a tighter vagina. This is what promotes increased pleasure in women. Men, on the other hand, love that “tight” feeling because it feels like the very first time every time…
- vetiver: It allows the lubrication of the vagina(say goodbye to lubricating creams!); it helps to remove "bad smells" that emanate from this area(we all know that the secret garden does not smell like roses but there are times when the smell is stronger, even causing embarrassment). Comfortable in your skin and excited (sexually speaking), ladies you will be able to let go and focus on living the moment. Gentlemen, you are going to live(in the secret garden) a lot of sensations which are not the most unpleasant!
- black tigernuts: In women, it improves the quality of the cervical mucus and this is what promotes conception. It helps to fight against frigidity. For both sexes, it is an outstanding aphrodisiac. You are going to experience many irresistible moments…
If you combine these 3 plants, you will definitely experience sensational nights!
If you liked this article, please share it! Subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social networks to be notified of all new contents!