Herbal beauty tea
The skin is the external reflection of what is happening inside. Investing in quality beauty products is good, but it's not enough. To have a beautiful skin, you must nourish it and hydrate yourself every day. Here's why you need to include these 6 nutrients in your diet:
- vitamin C : stimulates the production of collagen
- vitamin A : promotes the regeneration of dermal cells
- vitamin E : slows skin aging
- vitamin B2 : protects the skin and mucous membranes
- zinc : regulates sebum production and reduces inflammation
- potassium : helps keep the skin hydrated
Guess what? Today, I share with you the recipe for an infusion that includes them all!
- 10g of white hibiscus flowers
- 20g of moringa leaves
- 1L of water
- 1 teapot with infuser
- 1 saucepan
- 1 tea cup
- Bring the water to a boil
- Put the plants in the infuser
- Pour the water into the teapot
- Close the teapot and let steep for 15 minutes
- Serve yourself!
To enjoy all the benefits, it is recommended to drink 2 to 3 cups/day without sugar.