For those who don't know kinkeliba, it's an African liver-friendly plant. It has diuretic, depurative and digestive properties. In other words, it's the must have for a detox cure and for fasting. FYI, liver cures are generally indicated after excesses during the holidays and in the spring. Here is the recipe now!
- 1L of water
- 1 handful of kinkelliba leaves. To buy kinkeliba, visit our online store.
- 2 lemons
- 1/2 bunch of mint
- 1 liter teapot with infuser
- 1 saucepan
- Boil 1L of water in the saucepan
- Put the mint and the kinkeliba in the infuser
- Pour boiling water into the teapot
- Close the teapot and leave to infuse for 15 minutes
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons