Close up on the most nutritious plant
Cultivated in tropical areas, moringa or the tree of life is an excellent source of vegetable proteins and micronutrients. It contains the essential amino acids vital for the proper functioning of the body. It is for its great nutritional qualities that it is highly recommended for vegetarians, vegans and people in convalescence. Let's see it in a bit more detail.
Calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, beta-carotene, vitamins A, C, B, E, D, K, essential amino acids, chlorophyll, quercetin, chlorogenic acid
- Fresh leaves
- Dry leaves
- Provides energy and vitality to the body
- Helps overcome nutritional deficiencies
- Increases lactation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps regulate blood sugar.
- Helps lower cholesterol levels
- Helps control blood pressure
- Preserves cognitive functions(memory)
- Promotes eye health
- Improves the gastrointestinal system
Fresh leaves are used in cooking (sauces, stir-fries, etc.).
Dry leaves are consumed as an infusion. They can also be rehydrated to be added to culinary preparations.
The powder is added to smoothies and is easily obtained from the dry leaves using a blender.
If you found this article useful, feel free to share it, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to learn more!