Spray to make your hair grow
Whether your hair is dry or brittle. I have the solution for you! I share with you a treatment for daily application to deeply moisturize your hair, accelerate its growth and also make it more supple. And you know what? It works for all hair types! Small bonus: it also helps fight dandruffs. Now, I feel you all amazed and it is normal. There are lots of good things we can do with plants. Anyway, it's not me who should be thanked but Mother Nature! If you want to discover more tips, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social media so you don't miss a thing! Alright, time to get down to business!
What you need
- 1 spray bottle
- Aloe vera juice(read more about aloe vera benefits for natural hair)
- 5g of hibiscus flowers (white or red*)
*Note that the red pigmentation of the flowers will lightly dye your hair
- 125 mL of water
- Vegetable glycerin(read more about glycerin benefits for hair)
- Essential oils of tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus globulus and Atlas cedar (optional)
How to do it?
- Make an infusion with hibiscus flowers
- Let it cool
- Pour the content of a capful of glycerin into your bottle
- Half fill your bottle with the infusion
- Fill the other half with aloe vera juice
- Add 2 drops of each essential oil
How to use it?
- Shake your bottle
- Spray the treatment on your scalp and the entire length of your hair (every morning)
- Massage your scalp
- Do not rinse
How to store?
Place it in a dry place in your bathroom for up to 1 month. The conservation is even better in the refrigerator. You might want to do small amounts more often rather than large amounts to get the most of the plants properties.
If you found this article helpful, feel free to share it!
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to be notified of all new content!