Gut imbalance or gut dysbiosis occurs due to stress, eating disorders, taking antibiotics, or illness. The most common signs of this condition are: constipation or diarrhea, bad breath, acid reflux, fatigue, headaches, sugar cravings, allergies, and cystitis.
The intestinal flora participates in several essential processes, including digestion, absorption of nutrients and protection against pathogens. To be healthy, it's essential to have a diversified and balanced intestinal flora.
This test is for you if you want to understand what is wrong inside your belly.
- analysis of bacterial flora
- evaluation of intestinal toxins
- evaluation of digestive enzymes
- analysis of the digestive immune system
- analysis using a saliva sample or a strand of hair
- more details